Sunday 24 March 2013

Samburu women

I will not be updating my blog for a couple of weeks as I will be spending the time pulling together all I have been learning, seeing and experiencing over the past few months in Kenya and Uganda.

In the meantime, a few more images to wet your appetite and consider the role of women in community healing
Mother and child, Samburu
A meeting with the women of Unity Village

And now I begin to wrap up my journey here, to write, to try to make sense of it all.

I have been humbled by the generosity of all whom I have met and worked with both in Kenya and Uganda. 

Asante Sana

1 comment:

  1. These unforgettable immages - Mother & child, Spectacular, amidst the turmoil and the adversity I'm struck by this woman's comfort & pride as she holds her baby. It's a beautiful Photo Sarah!

    I 'm wondering how one process's all you seen in these months. Thank you for allowing us be part of this journey by keeping this great blog !

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be published once it has been moderated